Your support is required today to enable NCACL Board approved special projects:
- documenting and preserving the collections
- developing online materials and programs for diverse audiences
- creating exhibitions and events programs
- providing enhanced access to collections
- broadening collection access including the digitisation of collections
- supporting national and international outreach programs
- designing and offering educational and research programs
- offering endowed research Fellowships, and
- enabling capital works and building projects.
To see projects already undertaken, click here.
*Slide 2 Tania McCartney
*Slide 3 Stephen Mattingley and Max Brown on the donation of artwork relating to Christobel Mattingley’s writing.
*Slide 4 Please note: The National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature Inc acknowledges the copyright holders of all May Gibbs images and artwork which is held by The Northcott Society Australia and the Cerebral Palsy Alliance Australia.
*Slide 5 Graeme Base: The Worst Band in the Universe