The National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature Inc. Life Membership Awards will:
- Recognise the contribution of individuals or groups recognised by the Board to have been outstanding in their support of the NCACL. Nominations from:
and from the media including film, television and print;
- Be awarded annually following selection by a committee appointed by the NCACL Board, who would refer their nomination/s to the Board for endorsement. The selection will be based on criteria such as the overall contribution and commitment to the field with outstanding character and service to the NCACL;
- Announce recipients at a high-profile ceremony;
- Have a ‘display’ of the contribution of each recipient with a sample of their work and indicators for more in-depth study;
- Information about recipients will be accessible from the NCACL website.
The National Centre for Australian Children’s Literature Inc Life Membership Award will be a presented in 2024.
Posted by: NCACL | Published: 01 Jan 2023